Labels

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Elizabeth Harborne - Day 14

Well, all the plans for the weekend regarding stitching activities fell by the wayside!  I did not even put one stitch in on any of the projects....had a good time watching the French Open Tennis matches, the Belmont and movies instead!  Concentrated on getting some of the other things done also.

So, this the progress after stitching a bit last night ...
this sampler is marked 'advanced' but it really is not so 'advanced' at all ... the flowers are cross stitch! Not long armed cross stich - basic cross stitch...

Elizabeth Harborne - Day 14
The Song of my Needle 
Elizabeth Harborne - Day 14
The Song of my Needle 


Elizabeth Harborne - Day 14
The Song of my Needle 


Elizabeth Harborne - Day 14
The Song of my Needle



So, that is it for now.... some progress made last night.....

No comments: