Labels

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Elizabeth Harborne - Day 10

Day 10 - Elizabeth Harborne : some progress
 
First of all,  I would like to extend my sincere thanks to all of you who emailed me directly or posted a comment to me here or on various other sites... I really appreciate all of your input and will spend some time digesting it all.  There is a lot to think about and I am amazed at the response.  Thank you for all your supportive comments.

I finally felt well enough to resume some of my work related activities in the morning - but it resulted in getting home exhausted by midday... anyway, this is all the progress I made in the evening but didn't have the energy to post it last night.  Had a headache all day today but still managed to get out of the house and do something fun ... it was great day to do so... but it means no stitching tonight.. just uploading these pictures is taking forever for some reason tonight!

Anyway, here is the progress as of yesterday - May 31 :



Day 10 Elizabeth Harborne
The Song of my Needle 
I don't believe that I have ever stitched a band like this before - nor do I remember observing anything like this before 

Day 10 Elizabeth Harborne
The Song of my Needle 

Day 10 Elizabeth Harborne
The Song of my Needle 
Decided to 'skip down' to an easier band below the wide band because of my general fatigue ... this too proved to be an interesting band and a first - seahorses? waves?..
So this is the way it looks at the moment :
Day 10 Elizabeth Harborne
The Song of my Needle


1 comment:

llknbillburg said...

It is truly lovely and I can't believe how quickly you are moving along! Should have it done in no time!!! Laura