Labels

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Back to Elizabeth Harborne - Day 28

Last night I decided to go back and complete the remaining stitches on some of the bands of Elizabeth Harborne - not much more left to stitch.  I had left some of the areas in preceding bands unstitched - my thoughts of having certain types of stitches rolled up for a long time were correct.  Some of the bullion stitches I had put in before were flattened during the process of stitching the subsequent bands.  I could have fluffed them up and let them be but I did not like the way the silk's sheen had been altered. 

So here are two of the completed bands after last night's stitching :
Elizabeth Harborne 1647 - Day 28 - Bullions
acorns are still 'squished' - want to experiment with this area after I finish all the bands
The Song of my Needle

Elizabeth Harborne - Day 28
The Song of my Needle

Elizabeth Harborne - Day 28
The Song of my Needle

Elizabeth Harborne - Day 28
The Song of my Needle


No comments: