Completed the last band of the "SH" sampler...
This band took some time to complete but was intriguing in many ways... all the configurations of the Montenegrin stitch as it turns and twists around this band required some thought initially but after a while it all flowed quite naturally. It was a band I had skipped initially because the shoulder pain was not allowing me to think clearly... and in many ways I think this band is best done after 'figuring' out the Montenegrin stitch in smaller doses in the other bands.
This then completes this sampler - I will take more pictures of the entire sampler in the next few days but had to post the completion on the last day of September.
- Ann Scutt 1675 - The Scarlet Letter (13)
- Autumn Frolic by TristanBrooks (7)
- Elizabeth Harborne 1647 - The Scarlet Letter (30)
- Fleur-de-Lys Band sampler - The Samplar Workes (10)
- Frances Cheyney(1664) - The Essamplaire (8)
- Fun little projects/Seasonal (8)
- Japanese Bead Embroidery (1)
- Japanese embroidery (3)
- Little Quail - Lynn Payette (2)
- Margret Gatis 1711 - The Scarlet Letter (17)
- Monograms (1)
- my designs and adaptations (1)
- RSN practice projects (1)
- Schwalm (3)
- SH 1683 - The Essamplaire (11)
- Thoughts on embroidery (15)
- Tree of Life - Lynn Payette (2)