Labels

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Thank you : Survey - little Schwalm bird design

Thank you all for giving me an idea as to what most of you prefer.  Some of you had difficulty commenting here (?)  so I appreciate you emailing me through the blog or posting things on Facebook.  You can continue noting your preference here on my blog...
I will tally things up in about 10 days and then research all the options, figure out the logistics and see how I can 'enable' all of you!
I truly appreciate all your compliments on my little design - it was just something I put together to commemorate a very nice Sunday afternoon I spent with a needlework friend 'in person'.
It may take me awhile to work out all the details because February, March and May are going to be very busy months for me on all fronts BUT I will be in touch with you all as soon as I have figured it all out.
Thanks for your help!   

No comments: