Well, lots of good things happening in my little world :
- I am finally fever free and feeling 'normal' since Saturday
- my frozen shoulder is definitely a thing of the past - most range of movement has been restored thanks to Indian acupressure techniques and daily, gentle movement
- all tests I had them do to try and get to the bottom of these cough/fever/cold episodes revealed ALL numbers well within the range!
My final conclusion : refocus my mind and find a different way to deal with things. So, I am on that quest now discovering all sorts of new things!
Since Saturday, I have continued my refining and editing of my needlework stash area AND I finally 'found' the sampler that I had slated to start this year... it was very logically kitted and placed in the 2015 folder but then had been placed back in the old system! So, I will start this on my birthday this year instead.
It is very therapeutic to just play with stash... after the 'fun' times these past years, I am finally resetting my goals and daring to plan again!
I am continuing to try my hand at stitching in hand, watching the U.S.Open tennis matches and organizing/playing... just enjoying the Labor Day weekend at home.
More travel planned... my father-in-law's issues remain and will continue to impact our lives... but that is okay - he needs our help;
Thank you all for all your encouraging words.... and look for more needlework related posts on various topics from now on!
"Savor each moment!" was my motto at the beginning of the year ... plan to do just that!
- Ann Scutt 1675 - The Scarlet Letter (13)
- Autumn Frolic by TristanBrooks (7)
- Elizabeth Harborne 1647 - The Scarlet Letter (30)
- Fleur-de-Lys Band sampler - The Samplar Workes (10)
- Frances Cheyney(1664) - The Essamplaire (8)
- Fun little projects/Seasonal (11)
- Japanese Bead Embroidery (1)
- Japanese embroidery (3)
- Little Quail - Lynn Payette (2)
- Margret Gatis 1711 - The Scarlet Letter (17)
- Monograms (1)
- my designs and adaptations (1)
- RSN practice projects (1)
- Schwalm (3)
- SH 1683 - The Essamplaire (11)
- Thoughts on embroidery (15)
- Tree of Life - Lynn Payette (2)