Seems like this sampler generated a lot of interest. So far I have established all the parameters and started stitching some of the bands. Here is the final band that is composed of predominantly satin stitches and detached buttonhole. The smaller three pronged detached buttonhole areas would lend themselves well to bullion stitches or combination of detached buttonhole on the side arms and bullion in the middle but I have decided not to change too much on this sampler.
from now on is devote approximately 20 hours to 'other needlework' per
month... so I will post periodically as I finish bands.
So here is a picture of the band I just completed.
- Ann Scutt 1675 - The Scarlet Letter (13)
- Autumn Frolic by TristanBrooks (7)
- Elizabeth Harborne 1647 - The Scarlet Letter (30)
- Fleur-de-Lys Band sampler - The Samplar Workes (10)
- Frances Cheyney(1664) - The Essamplaire (8)
- Fun little projects/Seasonal (11)
- Japanese Bead Embroidery (1)
- Japanese embroidery (3)
- Little Quail - Lynn Payette (2)
- Margret Gatis 1711 - The Scarlet Letter (17)
- Monograms (1)
- my designs and adaptations (1)
- RSN practice projects (1)
- Schwalm (3)
- SH 1683 - The Essamplaire (11)
- Thoughts on embroidery (15)
- Tree of Life - Lynn Payette (2)