Labels

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Loara Standish - another WIP unearthed

I started stitching Loara years ago, reversibly and over 3. Then, because of a friend's request to stitch it together and because she disliked stitching over 3, I switched to over 2, still reversibly. I just set up the bands giving her a chance to catch up so we could stitch together and focused on other projects in the meanwhile. She gave up after multiple trials and so my projects languished in the WIP drawers for 8-10 years. Now, thanks to a Group on Facebook, I have decided to finish both next after Frances Cheyney. I will only devote 2 or 3 Sundays to this project though so progress reports will be slower and reports further apart.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really lovely. I'm with your friend on counting over 3, but I hope that for you the beauty of the design overcomes the inertia of accrued by its long exile in the UFO stack.

kiwimeskreations said...

Nupur the colours on this are gorgeous - love the soft shades. I look forward to seeing you complete these projects. I don't mind waiting :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Pam Tanner said...

Loara is in my stash and quickly coming up in the next project category. In an attempt to organize my charts, I made an XL spreadsheet and working my way through my stash by copyright dates. Right now I'm still in the 80's.