Sunday, July 10, 2016

Loara Standish - another WIP unearthed

I started stitching Loara years ago, reversibly and over 3. Then, because of a friend's request to stitch it together and because she disliked stitching over 3, I switched to over 2, still reversibly. I just set up the bands giving her a chance to catch up so we could stitch together and focused on other projects in the meanwhile. She gave up after multiple trials and so my projects languished in the WIP drawers for 8-10 years. Now, thanks to a Group on Facebook, I have decided to finish both next after Frances Cheyney. I will only devote 2 or 3 Sundays to this project though so progress reports will be slower and reports further apart.