Labels

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Season's Greetings, Christmas Eve, 2017

Every Year around this time I like to stitch at least one thing that is 'christmassy' .... my favorite motif is perhaps stitching a Santa... somehow the promise of hope, peace and good will associated with this fictitious jolly gentleman always makes me smile.
So, late last night, I took out a remnant piece of 32 count linen and started stitching ... finished it this morning... I will as always embellish it and finish it as an ornament (one of these days); but for now, here is wishing you all some joyful and peaceful times these last few days of 2017

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Santa is beautiful Nupur - you must stitch quickly as I could not have done that amount of work in such a short time!!
May your Christmas be blessed with love
Maxine

Nupur said...

Dear Maxine so nice to hear from you - hope you are doing well? This is not a big project - barely 3” diameter... lots of tedious quarter stitches and backstitches ... took longer than I had expected and left me wondering why and how effective the use of those stitches and all those colors were at the end. In any case, it was a good way to stitch from stash and use the kit in a different way.