Labels

Monday, July 16, 2018

Continuing on one last evening with Sarah Braizear sampler

Have to now get serious and move away from ‘fun summer projects’ and get back to my other projects....
This simple sampler proved to be a great project for watching sports on TV these past weeks although I didn’t get as much done thanks to the excellent tennis at Wimbledon this time....

Got a lot done anyway - one last evening with this project tonight and then it will only be a project I will work on 1 or 2 evenings a month after a day at the office.... hard to leave this be though! 😉

Can't wait for the USOpen Tennis championships to start soon 🎾

5 comments:

Clare said...

I love seeing your progress and must get back to mine as have come to a stand still. Happy Stitching

Nupur said...

I guess we can take turns on working on this Clare !

kiwimeskreations said...

How beautiful - I look forward to further updates on this and your other projects Nupur
Blessings
Maxine

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. It must be hard to put it aside for other projects. Elaine in Melbourne, Australia

Sue said...

You are really coming along! I need to get back to mine. I put it away for vacation time, but it is calling me back. ~~ Sue T.