Labels

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Another UFO uncovered .... on a roll, I guess...

My shoulder is making progress on my silk embroidery much slower than I would like -  a full schedule at work means that I have to take it easy still at home so I guess I will have to try my hand at silk embroidery again for a little while over the weekend.  So, after putzing around a bit, organizing my stitching stash a bit more and looking through things again.... I've selected three UFOs that I really should just complete... not sure which one I will settle on but I'll see if I can get this one done since it doesn't have far to go.  It is another one of Lynn Payette's designs - again some interesting techniques, again one that I stitched on for about a week or so and then put away... I'll check the paperwork again - thank goodness for being organized!  Just have to open the box and get reacquainted with this again. 
Here is where I left off a few years ago:
Tree of Life by Lynn Payette - another UFO...

No comments: