Labels

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Band samplers ...

The ‘theme’ this weekend on one of the Facebook sampler groups is ‘band samplers’.  Here are just some glimpses of some of the  band samplers I have stitched and shared on my blog ... in the past, I used to mostly stitch band samplers that were considered ‘advanced’ - now, it seems I am stitching fun and easy projects lately - getting carried away by all the  fun samplers I see on Facebook groups ...
Got to get back to my own, ‘old / disciplined’ ways .... samplers will remain standbys - tennis 🎾 and horse races 🏇 and TV watching stuff ....

Will share my progress on the Norwich sampler soon ... have a great Sunday !
www.thesongofmtneedle.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Nina Houghton said...

I have only recently become aware of "band samplers," and I am intrigued. They are beautiful. Thank you for sharing your research and insights.