Labels

Sunday, August 22, 2021

Needlepoint - contemplative stitching


 There is something to be said about simple stitching … in this case, one of the needlepoint panels I had languishing in my stash for ages. 

As the first bands of hurricane Henri arrive on the Connecticut shoreline I have been up for a while working away on the 3rd panel. 

Glad to have unearthed these in my stash during this last year of unsettled activity.   Still on the lookout for the fourth, now out of production kit - Irises. Perhaps one day I will find that last panel by Ehrman also. 

I have not posted for a long time now but have been stitching all along, selecting from my stash  many things I had collected over the years with notions of stitching them ALL.  They prove to be just perfect for these last months. 

Hope all is well in your part of the world… all the variety of techniques in my collection are proving once again to be most healing and useful.  So grateful for all the good things around in these times. 



3 comments:

Jen Rawlins said...

Lovely work as always.

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful panels to be stitching when stressed. I have been doing some canvas work also as we are in lockdown again. I have missed your blog posts
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

suzanne.mm said...

So glad to hear from you again. I love seeing your work, and now maybe I will work on my canvas projects, too.