Labels

Sunday, March 31, 2019

A perfect weekend - quick update

On Friday I was online communicating with a needlework friend - I went upstairs to check my stash... my intention was to help her but just focus back 100% on my silk embroideries.

Well... since I had finished Frances Burwell (top right in photo below) and had no real easy project around for evening stitching on those busy weekdays  and since I needed a side project ... I ended up ‘shopping my stash’ and started another “easy, busy days/ travel project’ .... a Scottish sampler this time : Agnes Begbe reproduced by Joanne Harvey of The Examplarery.

Looking forward to Federer at the Miami Open Tennis Finals 🎾, stitching and setting up this new project and then later listening to music and organizing my projects for April and maybe finally updating my blog!  


A great weekend in my book ... all meals are ready to go so just relaxing today... love being back to my old organized ways ...  frees up time to enjoy things we love to do!


2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

And I am looking forward to seeing more of you beautiful work Nupur.
Blessings
Maxine

~mj~ said...

I love your work, I too have had health challenges and have lost my 'stitchy bug'. I haven't threaded a needle since last december...very unusual for me. Maybe your blog will inspire me..xo